Make a statement!
The word ‘hygge’ may not be a familiar term to many, but it simply relates to a feeling of contentment or wellbeing in Danish culture. The Scandinavian term confines warm sentiments like cosiness, relaxation and togetherness in life. Now, think about how special it would be to bring in the same to a modern bedroom design!
Hygge bedroom designs are mainly about Scandinavian furniture, soft lights, faux fur, plants in the bedroom, wood designs and pastel wall colours that ease one’s mind. In terms of bedroom interior designs, a hygge style embodies serenity. Here are a few hygge bedroom design inspiration that will soothe your soul and capture your attention!
- When it comes to the hygge bed design, choose a soft fabric bed, snug duvets and the fluffiest pillows for the ultimate relaxation! https://pin.it/3tkrkFX
- Add a thick knitted blanket on the bed to give it the perfect hygge vibe. https://pin.it/3eGGlOA
- Bring nature to the Scandi inspired bedroom design with green plants, potted or hanging! https://pin.it/4wPArOu
- Give the bedroom interior design a soft vibe by adding a textured rug on the floor. https://pin.it/23JApAZ
- Spruce up the hygge inspirational bedroom design with material artwork or framed photographs to give it a personal feel. https://pin.it/23JApAZ
- Vintage styled furniture is a great addition to hygge bedrooms. A shabby chic style may be achieved by sanding down old wood and repainting it, ideal for a charming room. https://pin.it/16xO869
- Scented candles infuse a sense of calm in hygge bedrooms. Consider placing a few to get the real Scandi style! https://pin.it/7onkFag
- Hygge bedroom styles talk a lot through textures! So bring in as much texture as possible! Ornamental items like vases, lampshades and wall pieces have a Nordic feel and come in a variety of designs, including wood, polished brass, wicker, and more. https://pin.it/1dHXGXA
- Choose textured weave curtains to provide an extra layer of hygge style to the bedroom interior design! https://pin.it/1S7oNg6Hygge designs are ideal for small rooms for a variety of reasons, the most obvious being the comfort factor. Truly, a little bedroom is much simpler to feel cosy in than a large one. To learn the art of cosy bedroom settings, you don’t need a lot of space or furnishings since it’s all about simplicity and tranquillity, not the usual chaos in bedrooms. This pretty much sums up on how to ‘hygge’ a bedroom interior design!
Feeling inspired? Then tell us if you’d love to create a hygge bedroom design! Call us on _______.