Month: April 2022
How to ideate, source and style paintings in the living room
Frame your masterpiece!
Modern living rooms deserve attention when they integrate popular designs and creativity on the walls. From huge pieces of statement wall art to framing a gallery wall, paintings are a factor to anticipate in modern living room designs. As quoted by a famous artist, ‘Art is not what you see, it is what you make others see.’
The inspiration behind paintings for living rooms should augment the colour palette, design theme and enhance the character of art. The purpose of including art on living room walls is to reflect a home owner’s personal taste and ideally, what they love. Look for paintings that chime with the living room interior designs. Moreover, take into consideration the period style of the house. That really does play a vital role when choosing wall paintings in the living room.
When it comes to sourcing paintings, it does not have to burn a hole in your pocket! It can be as easy as framing a large abstract painting for one accent wall. Sourcing designs for an Indian middle-class living room can be made simple by identifying lesser-known artists in the locality, touring the studios and understanding the nature of their work. With budget strains on interior designing, antique markets and sale fairs are great places to consider for wall paintings.
Here are a few points to keep in mind when styling the wall paintings in living rooms.
- Choose paintings that set the mood of the living room.
- Go for eye-catching artwork on accent walls.
- Make sure to choose artwork that suits the space in living room designs.
- Enhance the lighting in living rooms to brighten paintings on walls.
- Choose a good spot to hang wall paintings in living rooms. Put up paintings that stand at a distance, almost midway from the floor.
- Select a durable frame for the artwork and make it complementary to the painting. If the artwork should stand apart from other wall accents, add a contrast frame.
- Gallery arrangements work well on blank walls. Place the most important painting in the middle, and gradually work outwards.
- When using various frames on a wall, space them out to give it a clutter-free appearance.
- Create a visual balance with wall paintings in living rooms.
- Make a ton of online research before choosing the ones that fit!
As a pro tip, get the living room interior designs modified to suit the artwork, with the focus being on the paintings as a start point! It takes a little bit of learning and some guesswork to pick the right form of artwork in modern living rooms. Art has the power to change a room and imbue it with personality when chosen carefully.
Thinking of getting wall art for your living room design? Allow us to assist you. Call us on _______.
Cosy Corners in the Bedroom
Ideas for modern bedroom designs
write your detail or leave blank
Designing a bedroom starts from choosing the perfect bed design to accessorising the room with the right accents. Quite often, nooks in modern bedroom designs are overlooked and stay abandoned regardless of the various functionalities they could give the bedroom.
If the bedroom is spacious and has obvious corners that show, get your thinking cap on and transform that corner into a useful space! From plants to books, here we have a list of ideas that may help you get your bedroom corner sorted.
- Go green!
Keep mini potted plants or hang a few creepers in cute stands that elevate the look of the bedroom corner. If dry flowers set the tone of the room, consider garlanding them on the walls and creating a vintage theme.
- Think books
If there is ample space in the corners, create a mini reading space that looks cosy as it sounds! Think of a snug bean bag, a chair, or an ottoman that pairs well with throw pillows. For extra comfort, add a soft rug to the space. Adorn the space with books or journals, whatever works for a relaxing feel!
- A vanity affair
Large bedroom spaces can be used to set up a desk or a vanity table, that offers a suave appearance to the corner. Make the most of the space by adding a dressing table unit and good lights.
- Of mirrors and reflection
Looking for ways to bounce light across the room? Simply place a tall mirror in the empty corner of the bedroom! Introduce a freestanding mirror or a floor mirror that can be tilted and leaned across the corner to keep things simple.
- Swing for the win!
To give the bedroom interior design a playful twist, hang a cosy chair or an indoor swing chair to make the corners attractive. As much as it occupies the corner neatly, it adds a cool vibe to the room!
- Dress up the window sills
With windows by the corner of the bedroom, decorate the space with useful accessories or spruce it up with decor elements. Think of flower vases, some photo frames with fun pictures, a stack of your favourite books or even mini potted plants
- Additional seating- not a bad idea!
If there are pieces of furniture worth keeping, but cannot be accommodated in the living room, bring them to the bedroom corner! Make the bedroom a chamber worth relaxing in, with a mini couch or single-seater sofa. Give it the extra elegance factor by adding a small rug in front of it.
- Storage and shelves
Umbrellas, extra coats, bags or even excess wardrobe accessories can go on extra shelves installed in the corners. For aesthetics, choose unique shelving ideas like ladders or differently shaped storage decks to display the extras! To make a distinctive effect, add string lights to the shelves.
- Get crafty
A sculpture or piece of artwork may improve a drab corner in the bedroom interior design. Even colourful craft items resting on the floor may make a tremendous impact, especially if it echoes the tones and moods of the artwork above it.
- Fancy floors
A fabulous floor lamp for empty corners is always a great idea, especially in spacious bedrooms. A floor lamp will take pride in its position in an empty bedroom corner, adding a comforting warmth to what could otherwise be a dark and gloomy space. With unique designs available in the market today, there’s one available for every bedroom, big or small!
Maximise your Minimalism
Tips to make a small Living room look more spacious!
The concept of a spacious minimalist living room is not rare, but not common either. Gone are the days when homeowners stuffed every corner of the living room with embellishments and flower vases. Modernity calls for minimalism and the new living room designs deserve just that.
Be prepared to bookmark all these handy tips that we’re about to give you!
First and foremost, keep the living room interiors tidy. By rearranging things and removing all that is unnecessary, the living room chamber will naturally feel more open. As a rule of minimalism, keep one large painting instead of covering the walls with multiple frames.
2. Floor accents
For small living rooms, large rugs can make the space seem lesser. So, keep the floor clear of anything that feels big. Getting a center table for the living room that complements the other furnishings will grace the room with elegance. A quick tip- wooden floorings look good as it is!
3. Contrast and color
Light hues make any room look bigger, and it is a known fact! For living room wall designs, choose colours of the same family rather than mixing too many. Soft tones like whites, blues and greens are more inviting and make the room look spacious. Accent walls are another option to give a splash of colour to the walls without dominating the space.
Small living room ideas get better with mirrors! Adding contemporary-style mirrors to the wall can make living rooms look fabulous. Instead of small mirrors, invest in a large piece as it reflects light and enhances the prominence of the room.
Select light and airy drapes for small living rooms. Subtle prints and pastel shades work well for drape designs showcasing a minimalist-inspired look.
Lighting that can be hung on the walls (or attached) can save space, giving the living room interiors a stylish appearance. If there is access to natural light, the better it is for small spaces. Experiment with bulb shapes that make a style statement.
When the goal is to make a living room look spacious, try to avoid heavy fabrics for drapes, tablecloths and upholstery. Neutral tones and sheer fabrics will allow light to reflect, hence making it better for minimalist living rooms.
Be shelf-smart about deciding what to showcase on living room shelves. The lesser, the better!
9. Focal point
Establish a focal point in the living room, an area that seeks attention. Arrange the furnishings to bring attention to that spot, and limit the number of accessories in the room’s decor. Additionally, the diagonal being the longest straight line in any room can lead the eye along the longer wall when the furniture is placed at an angle.
10. Wall mountings
To save space in small living room designs, television can be wall-mounted and other accents that need storage could be placed on walls too. A minimalist clock in metal, a bicycle, floral embellishments and wall-mounted plants are examples to think of!
Small living room ideas may be limited in size, but not to designs. Elegant, sophisticated and carefully curated are the words that would describe a perfect minimalist-inspired living room. With these ideas, you could save more with what’s less!
Colourful and Cheerful Living room designs
Adding colour for pop living rooms!
If living rooms were asked to be described, the words that are most likely to be said are cheerful, inviting, peaceful and elegant. But when it comes to selecting a colour scheme for modern living room designs, a whopping number of homeowners would choose neutrals over lively shades.
Most designers flinch from ideating bright colours in living room interior designs, instead, opt for soft hues and minimalist decor. But think about colour splashed on walls, inviting more eyes to the details in living room designs. Colourful living rooms speak of vivacity, positive energy and a dash of creativity!
To explain this notion, we put together a few pop living room designs that made us think twice about sticking to just neutrals and soft shades!
- For homeowners who cannot let go of the neutral shade concepts, but also love a little colour, get a living room design with soft coloured walls paired with bright accents. https://pin.it/6hMGMoI https://pin.it/29IkLZP
- Printed rugs, bright sofa upholstery or colourful curtain fabrics can make a neutral themed living room look more lively and exciting! https://pin.it/RWsF1gW https://pin.it/5RtHK9F
- Give the living room design a theme rather than mixing up a variety of colours. Themes can set the right mood for any house. https://pin.it/1tIYdZG https://pin.it/1tIYdZG
- Why paint the walls when you can have bright wallpapers in living rooms? Give the space a bold look with patterned wallpaper and graceful accents! https://pin.it/5D0iFFx https://pin.it/5x6ITbr
- If the idea of swathing many colours in living room designs scare you, choose a focal point where you can incorporate a pop of colour! Neutral shaded walls paired with bright artwork or even a coffee table can make a statement. https://pin.it/18Y0W49 https://pin.it/4atCnNK https://pin.it/7o6TchS
- Blending colours in living room designs need not be too bright for the eyes! Glossy or matte finish paint on living room walls can do the work of making it look shiny enough! https://pin.it/6AHxt1Z
- Get creative with living room elements like tiles and plants. Tiles are a creative and enjoyable way to introduce colour without needing to do much in living room designs. https://pin.it/bVicvIE https://pin.it/UCNlxG0
- Choose a dramatic rug that sets the living room floors in a puddle of colour! Be it a cool coloured theme or dark interior design, rugs are a great way to highlight the room. https://pin.it/2p0rUFe https://pin.it/5XiEvJK
- Want the living room to look a little groovy? Add neon shades to make the design look remarkably cool! Unexpected elements work wonders. https://pin.it/2OFGYq4 https://pin.it/7yPquKN
- Mix the same colour but in various tones for living room decor accents and elements. As long as you incorporate multiple tones, you can never use too much of one colour! https://pin.it/2nvpECc https://pin.it/4FuCmeE
As a trend in elegant homes, the next big thing is to utilise colour in the living room that does not feel intimidating or appear overly forceful. So, get ready to start decorating your house with more colour with these inspirational suggestions!
Love what you see? Call us on _______ to get more ideas!
Minimalist Living Room interior designs
Beauty in simplicity
They say simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. It goes by the theory that more can be done with less. When it comes to home designs and especially living room ideas, minimalism can never be less of a choice. This concept of simplicity does not pertain to small living room ideas, but to interior designs that are functional, sleek and modern.
Minimalist living rooms walk a fine line between ‘too bare’ and ‘enough’, but it can be everything that a modular house design needs. A soothing colour pattern to neatly arranged furniture, this trending living room design is meant to show simplicity in function.
Designing a clutter-free and peaceful living room is not an exhausting task with minimalist living rooms. Want to know how? Read on to find out what makes simplicity a great choice in living rooms, especially for homeowners who have a lot on their plates.
- Focus on the functional furniture
Choose a neutral coloured, less bulky sofa with low maintenance properties for the main piece of furniture in living rooms. When designing the interiors, pick out accessory chairs and a centre table that does not take up too much space. Furniture with exposed legs can give the room a spacious look.
- Say yes to neutral colours
Rather than opting for a colourful living room, minimal designs target pastel hues and neutral tones for walls and decor accents. Giving the living room interiors a whole lot of simplicity with neutrals and a splash of vibrant colours on accessory elements like sofa cushions can look beautiful. Personally, white walls and wooden decor are too good to resist!
- Natural light for the win
Living rooms can look appealing with ambient and sleek ceiling lights. But if there is a window that lets in the natural night, your living room can look just fine! Let it brighten your living room.
- Choose modular wall accents
It can be a geometric wall planter, metal wall art or even a textured wall in the living room design. The minimal it looks, the better it feels!
- Fill it with depth
Depending on the height of the living room, place decor elements in accordance with the depth of the area. For example, low furniture can be placed opposite higher walls and artwork can be placed in different lengths.
- Showcase what’s unique
If there are artistic elements worth placing in a living room design, highlight the pieces by keeping them on display. Make sure the surrounding designs are kept subtle, so it throws the spotlight on such pieces.
- Less on the shelves
For minimally styled living rooms, stuffing the shelves with plenty of things will not favour an elegant look. Books, bone china, crystal ware or anything on the shelves, tone it down!
- Separate is neat
Separations are created between rooms to create an illusion of more space. Living rooms with partition design are great for apartment studios. Give it a two-colour pastel combination to maximise the elegance factor.
- Mirrors for the wall
Placing a giant mirror on the wall with a contemporary light stand is a great addition to minimalist living room designs.
- Find a cosy corner
For small living room spaces, go for a designed texture wall and add cosy seating in the corner space. Give it a bold look by selecting neutral shades with a pop of coloured decor elements.
Colour and charisma need not be totally absent in minimalist living room designs. The concept of minimalism is more to do with how ‘less’ can function. Regardless of all the decorative elements available, the colours and accent items do play an important role in creating chic living rooms.
Are you thinking of redesigning your living room? We can help you with all that’s necessary! Call us on __________.
Wonderful wallpapers for WOW living room designs
Wallpapers that are guaranteed to get a WOW response
A fantastic way to glam up living room decor is to highlight the walls. There is no better way than splashing colors on it or creating a statement with trendy wallpapers. While wall paint works well for living room interior designs, wallpapers are easier to coat and leave no mess or splatter, unlike paint.
The variety of designs, colours, and textures available for wallpapers express a person’s individuality and style. Hands down, wallpapers for living rooms are splendid options for personalizing a home!
From chic to rustic, we found a few wallpapers that will make you go ‘wow’! Save these inspirational designs for your living room makeover.
- If the overall home design stands untouched by modernity, vintage styles in living rooms are a great way to add some charm. Wallpapers with an antique touch, that pairs well with the traditionally styled sofa and other accents can give the interiors a classy look. https://pin.it/6VLDn36 https://pin.it/4Pl74nr
- Create a cool space in living room designs with geometric patterns and funky designs on wallpapers! https://pin.it/7wBQia4 https://pin.it/2pbud9S
- If modern art mesmerizes the artist in you, give the wallpapers a chance to showcase art. Modern living rooms with abstract art on the walls is something to look forward to! https://pin.it/cnobrNk https://pin.it/618Rn63
- We’ve all heard of Moroccan design tiles, rugs and crockery. Fans of this design take note! As graceful as it looks, Moroccan wallpapers for living rooms are sure in trend and have a touch of class. https://pin.it/6x1W3UD https://pin.it/51tUzRw
- With dainty floral or botanical prints like these on the walls, isolate one essential colour and repeat it in accessories and significant pieces of furniture across the living room for a chic look! https://pin.it/HZ0sPQo https://pin.it/57DY9xx
- For a fresh feel, try a terrazzo print on wallpapers that gives off neutrality in the space. Create a style appeal by using vibrant pieces of furniture to complete the look. https://pin.it/vMypM6U https://pin.it/2yYQJxB
- Give the lounge an instant glow up with bright colours and pop patterns on wallpapers. Pick sharp tones from the wallpaper and incorporate them into the soft furnishings. https://pin.it/6GjfoTx https://pin.it/7IlKPV4
- Love wood? Give the living room walls a fake wood cladding wallpaper to give it a real impact. https://pin.it/2lNfTHN https://pin.it/3pBS9Qk
- With faux wallpapers, exposing brick walls and stacked stones are so much easier! Use it on one feature wall and pair it with neutral furnishings and accessories. Less faux wallpapers are better in modular homes as more than two in a room would give a diluted effect. https://pin.it/7virbPW
- And finally, textured wallpapers emulate the look of warmth and subtleness. Give the living room walls an intriguing finish with it! https://pin.it/85Httea
When choosing wallpaper design for living rooms, stick to a theme and be confident with what you choose. Thankfully, wallpapers can be changed over time if you decide on another living room makeover!
Do you want to decorate your living room with trendy wallpapers? We can help! Give us a call on __________.
Trending Carpet Designs for the Living Room
Are you ready to transform your space with carpets?
write your detail or leave blank
When modern living room interiors need a facelift in terms of style and accessories, floor coverings get a top place on the list. While rugs are a common find in homes, carpets are making a grand comeback concerning the comfort and fashion in modular homes. As a fact, the current trends in carpet designs are worth looking out for!
Apart from the comfort it gives to the feet, carpets in living rooms are elements that add vibrance and charm to the space. Thinking of giving the living room floors a makeover? Consider these carpet designs of today that are so in vogue!
- Colour, creativity and powerful patterns that rule the floor; Consider carpets that are adorned with patterns for small living room spaces. They make the room look much bolder! https://pin.it/TfLgOqs
- Make a chic statement with carpet tiles that were once thought to be suited to hotels, since they could retain spillages and hide stains. Currently trending in home designs, abstract art on living room floors can be made possible with this flooring pattern. https://pin.it/7kGsDA7
- If living room interiors go with a theme set for the modular home, choose carpet fabrics that complement the whole composition. Warm colours, neutrals and fiery bright tones add glamour to living rooms. To elevate the look of the floor, choose simple furniture and amp up the carpet fabric colour! https://pin.it/4QeNjog https://pin.it/7AY3Lcq
- Neutral shades in minimalist living room designs are very much here to stay. Create a serene atmosphere in living room spaces by choosing calm shades like beige and blush for the carpet designs. https://pin.it/5KFLN2Q https://pin.it/1YzqbHo
- For a luxurious appearance of the living room design, opt for solid coloured woollen carpets that match the interiors of the space. An added benefit of this material for living rooms is that it’s easy to maintain, making it a popular choice among homeowners. https://pin.it/4glvD9C
- A chic boho carpet in living rooms creates a contemplative look when paired with cosy couches and indoor plants. https://pin.it/6ai1C1b https://pin.it/6tbdXLL
- Elemental designs like fitted sisal carpets are still fresh in 2022! Perfect for homes with minimal detailing yet a touch of contemporaneity, jute and sisal carpets are never a bad choice. https://pin.it/ebcCgFV https://pin.it/51NHbPu
- Make a chic statement with carpet tiles that were once thought to be suited to hotels, since they could retain spillages and hide stains. Currently trending in home designs,
- Bring texture to living room designs through carpeting the floors. The texture does not always have to be on the walls and curtains, the floors in living rooms are a perfect way to add a comfy feel! https://pin.it/3COmBkm
- The power of stripes can be made prominent on living room floors by incorporating them into carpet designs. As much as it visually elongates the room, striped living room carpets are an all-time classic pattern. https://pin.it/1FMmjTc
Abstract art, unique patterns and creative elements on carpets speak of the personality infused designs in living room designs. Get the floors talking with peculiar patterns, and make it the ‘one to look out for! https://pin.it/3zezZ7s https://pin.it/1x7idym
While carpets in living rooms may not be for everyone, it does not let down the aesthetic factors that come with them. Embrace the changes that come with modernity and consider flooring to be important in new homes. Thus, we feel floorings are the foundation for any room. So start with a great carpet and the rest will fall into place!
Love these designs? We have more to show! Contact us on _______ to know more.
Stylish Bedroom Wall Design Inspiration
bedroom interior design
Picking a stylish accent to give your bedroom interior design a whole new level of charm can probably take just one wall! And by that, we literally mean to give life to the dull walls of your bedroom. And what is the secret to a successful bedroom design? A lively texture, a favourite backdrop, or even abstract art can be the answer to your bedroom walls.
No, you don’t have to go through all the inspirational bedroom wall designs you find on the internet, but you can choose the ones that are totally worth your bedroom interior design. We went through many wall accents, but chose 10 styles that caught our attention! Selecting 10 out of a hundred should be worth a look, isn’t it?
1. We love a little exposure…
Of the brick walls right behind the bed! It brings out the naturality of the bedroom design and adds warmth to the room. https://pin.it/44u2A3j
2. Where there is a wall, there is geometry.
Compared to the traditional moldings on walls, incorporate geometric trims on bedroom accent walls. It adds a rich texture to the bedroom design. https://pin.it/7IJY6Sr
3..Let’s go back a little in time.
Ever wondered how small vintage painting frames look classy in a modern bedroom design? You should try it to sense the timeless appeal it brings! https://pin.it/7iDaKBX
4. Say hello to boho!
Ditch the ordinary, experiment with macrame or woven wall hangings. We promise that this minimally styled textile artwork on bedroom walls looks really good. https://pin.it/ynjJjHW
5. Go green
Yes, we’re talking about crafting a plant wall in your bedroom interiors. And no, not the huge leafy potted plants, but elegant mini pots that fit the wall. https://pin.it/4gMOsyu https://pin.it/li7SdRK
6. These are a few of your favorite things…
So let them be on your walls, right? Holiday hats, woven baskets, a ukelele or even a t-shirt wall art! Let your bedroom wall accents show enthusiasm. https://pin.it/5t07dod https://in.pinterest.com/pin/605030531198849460/ https://pin.it/7paBYQk
7. For the minimalist
Bedroom interior designs with small spaces will look sophisticated with a statement wall clock of different finishes. Wood, metal, and concrete designs are in trend for modern bedroom designs. https://pin.it/2qaE9Z4 https://pin.it/li7SdRK
8. Wearing flowers on the wall
Get a little creative with floral wall accents in metal finishes, threadwork on a cloth, or a mirror with a floral shape. Rosette flowers on bedroom walls are a treat for the eyes! https://pin.it/3SMisdk https://pin.it/7IUvDbV
9. Of mirrors and wood
For a contemporary yet sleek finish on your bedroom accent wall, get creative with combining mirrors and wood to pack a punch of variety. https://pin.it/mahgVgz
10. For the bookworm in you
Get built-in shelves above your bed design, and stack it up with your favorite books. This alone can make up for a great wall accent. https://pin.it/28tFiPj
We understand, that holding on to a full-fledged bedroom wall paint or wallpaper is not for everyone. Therefore, getting a bedroom wall accent done is a timeless and easy option that often showcases your unique style!
Loved what you saw? Get in touch with us on___________ to know more
All about the coastal bedroom aesthetic for your summer home
Making the aesthetic work for you
If cool blues, soft whites and natural elements make up your idea for a bedroom interior design, then considering a relaxed vibe for a room design would never go wrong. Coastal designs for a modern bedroom need not be done as a typical ‘nautical’ theme with blue wall paint, seashells and just about everything marine! The term ‘coastal’ entails earthy tones and soft hues whilst giving it a beachy feel.
A carefree exhibition of nature through bedroom interior designs can bring the beach vibe indoors. Well, coastal bedroom themes are a popular choice for primary bedrooms and children’s rooms in many modular homes
And no, your home need not be on the beach to get a coastal design done! So how exactly can you bring the best beach aesthetics to your bedroom design? Read on to find out how we make it work for homes, so you can too.
While bold colours like blue and teal may sound appealing, coastal bedroom designs are more inclined to neutral hues like soft blues, greys and whites. Above all, crisp white is the best shade that perfectly describes a coastal interior design. Similar to minimalist styles, shades in neutrals are preferred over dark tones. However, experimenting with a splash of colours is not always a bad idea. Deep blue shades give a Mediterranean look, pale blue greens reflect a seaside style and corals give a vivid tropical feel.
This goes without saying, but letting in lots of natural light is very important for a white room. It makes the coastal theme feel light and breezy!
To create the best beach aesthetics in bedroom designs, think all natural! Choose furniture materials like rattan, weathered wood or wicker. Go for rugs made of straw, jute or non-shiny fabrics. Sheer curtain panels are better than flamboyant textures in such bedroom designs. Though wood can be made plentiful in the bedroom interior design, whitewashed wood or ash looks beautiful in coastal themes.
Here’s the rule- do not clog things up with beach furniture or decor, instead, make it look flowy! It is better to avoid getting the cliche decor accents in plenty, instead give the bedroom decor a few beach touches like shells, woven baskets and glass bottles. Hang a coastal themed gallery wall, a calming wallpaper and deck up the shelves with glass vases. When it comes to choosing a bed design, think cosy and soft with lots of natural fibre! Stack up fluffy throw pillows in contrasting shades to give the bedroom design the verve. Sounds perfect for a dreamy coastal themed bedroom, isn’t it?
With coastal themes as a key lure, it’s no surprise that casual decor is an all-time favourite. What’s a better place to achieve a similar calm vibe than in a beach-themed bedroom? Make every day feel like a vacation with these cool colours, natural textures and coastal patterns!
Want to gather some coastal bedroom design inspiration? Get in touch with us on _________.
Dreamy bedroom paint and wallpaper colour ideas
Spruce up your room with paint and wallpaper
write your detail or leave blank
When it comes to turning your bedroom ideas into reality, picking the accents for the room feels particularly personal. Perhaps your modern bedroom design needs a calming hue to help you destress, or a fun wallpaper that makes you happy! \
Even so, how would you decide if your bedroom design needs a painting or wallpaper?
- Wall paints are suitable for any room, as they can repel moisture from the surface. Additionally, there are various options for colors suitable for the climate.
- Wallpapers are a good fit for rooms with less moisture and footfall. Ideally, a humid climate is not favorable for wallpapers.
We have put together some of our best finds on calming wall paints and chic wallpapers (which are not so common!), to give you an idea of how you can transform your bedroom interior design. Evidently, your bedroom accents can be a total transformative to the house!
- Ease your mood with mint green or pale green wall paint. A tranquil pastel shade is perfect to take the edge off stress! https://pin.it/Mt0S87J
- Dare to give a frivolous makeover to your bedroom? Choose a combination of pink shades to give it a fiesty feel! https://pin.it/1fdnX0y
- Give your room a fresh look and a ‘feel-good’ vibe with buttery shades of beige, blush and cream. https://in.pinterest.com/pin/32580797294319673/, https://in.pinterest.com/pin/512495632602852245/
- Choosing shades of grey will give the bedroom design a rich and delightful aspect. https://in.pinterest.com/pin/195132596346453891/
- Shades of purple and lavender add zest, grace and a lot of beauty to the bedroom interior design. https://in.pinterest.com/pin/485051822376265132/
- Looking to give your bedroom design a vintage twist? Then choose a terracotta shade for a stunning appearance. https://in.pinterest.com/pin/463026405450900098/
And if you love wallpapers…
- Ethnic wallpapers to give your bedroom a premium look – Bright or light! https://in.pinterest.com/pin/319263061092531109/, https://in.pinterest.com/pin/88946161378810131/ https://in.pinterest.com/pin/566186984411400779/
- Printed wallpapers with 3D textures to give your bedroom walls an almost-real feel!https://in.pinterest.com/pin/827114287820890989/, https://in.pinterest.com/pin/504262489529906681/
- Who said wallpapers need to be simple? Liven up your bedroom walls with quirky prints and fun elements. https://in.pinterest.com/pin/514184482468971539/ https://in.pinterest.com/pin/968836938558887873/
- Not everyone would love the retro stuff, but your bedroom walls will!https://in.pinterest.com/pin/753016000208528206/ https://in.pinterest.com/pin/8502656046550279
- Make those walls petty in pastels!https://in.pinterest.com/pin/325455510577684339/
- Find paradise in your own bedroom! Choose a tropical-themed wallpaper to get those island vibes. https://in.pinterest.com/pin/686095324491659617/ https://in.pinterest.com/pin/7599893112616353/
We know it can be confusing to choose from the endless number of choices of wall paints and wallpapers on the internet. In spite of laying out our ideas here, always consider how your bedroom is used and how often you can afford to change the wall accents.
So how are you styling your bedroom walls? Contact us on _______ for more information