Everything you need to know about False Ceiling Designs!
People may assume that the concept of considering the innumerable design possibilities of a ceiling with false ceiling designs is a recent development- but that’s far from true. Ornately decorating the ceiling like one would the four walls of the house and unlocking the designer’s Pandora box of ideas has been done for centuries now. Michelangelo’s renowned artwork decorates the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and this is just one of many design masterpieces.
While commissioning the work of a famous artist to decorate your ceiling may not be entirely possible in this day and age, you could go for an equally beautiful (and way more affordable) option of a false ceiling design for your living room or hall! So, let’s take a closer look into the fabulous world of false ceiling designs.
What are False Ceilings?
False ceilings are secondary ceilings fitted to a room’s original ceiling, suspended below it at a minimal given distance. It seems to ‘fall’ below the original ceiling- thereby, also being called ‘fall’ or ‘down’ ceiling designs. They can be fabricated from a variety of materials like Plaster of Paris (POP), gypsum, wood, aluminium to even glass.
Pros of False Ceilings
There are quite a few advantages to investing in a false ceiling to design your living room or hall. Some of them include:
- They conceal wiring and ducts. This is helpful as the appearance of wires and ducts may hamper the aesthetics of a room. Hidden/sunken lighting can also be installed within the false ceiling.
- Acoustical improvement as the addition of a false ceiling helps add an extra layer, therefore reducing echo.
- Insulation is another advantage of a false ceiling. False ceilings act as an insulator and modulates the temperature in a room.
- Fire proof false ceilings and moisture resistant designs of false ceilings are available too.
- Adds aesthetic appeal to a space.
The installation of a false ceiling is a process that requires precision and expertise. With a showroom in Ernakulam (Kochi) and Thrissur and servicing Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Alappuzha, Idukki, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode (Calicut), Wayanad, Coimbatore and Kannur areas, reach out to us at email@example.com to get your false ceiling transformation started.
Read all the way up to #7!
Due to the variety of materials and flexibility in wardrobe design, the customer can create their own wardrobe easily with the help of the interior designer and architect. These days the layouts of the room are laid out based on the cabinet space as well. We need to incorporate maximum space for function and less space in the room and this is made possible due to modular wardrobe designs.
Now there are certain points that need to be considered before choosing a wardrobe design for your bedroom:
1. Readymade or Customised wardrobe?
There are mainly two types of wardrobes available- one is readymade available in-store for purchase and the other customized by an interior designer for your space.
Readymade ones can be easily shifted from one room to the other. Even modular wardrobe designs can be taken apart and refitted into space but a few adjustments may have to be made. The wardrobe layout needs to be planned in advance to make the most of the space. Customized wardrobes are made tailored to the needs of the customer and their ergonomic requirements.
2. External Appearance
The external aspect of the wardrobe is one of the most important things to consider in terms of aesthetics. There are a variety of materials to choose right from laminated, wood, metal, glass, and printed designs to name a few. The exterior adds aesthetic value to the room and brightens up the bedroom space. So, it is very important as to what design should be considered.
3. Internal Design
No matter how beautiful the exterior looks, always have a look at what’s present inside as well. The interior is the most important as that is the functional part of the wardrobe.
Other than clothes, the interior should also have space for other accessories like hangers, shelves, handles, mirrors, and so on, based on your needs.
4. The Door
The style of the door also plays an important role. Multiple options are available such as the hinge, sliding, or glass doors. The traditional hinged door gives us full access to what’s there in the wardrobe but also requires lots of space once opened. A sliding door is a modern approach where the door just slides from one end to the other without occupying much space. The glass door provides added brightness to the room and makes the room appear much bigger than it is.
5. Wardrobe Contents
The layout of the wardrobe must depend on what type of clothes or accessories the customer wants to store in.
If it is for a kid’s room, they would require a lot of drawers and shelves to organize their clothes and toys.
Ladies, in particular, would require a lot of hanging space thus the need for vertical space to hang in their long dresses and sarees.
The wardrobe layout ideally matches the personality of that person and should be the right balance between style and function.
6. Wardrobe Material
Plywood, MDF, glass, and wood are a few of the materials that are used to make the entire wardrobe. Always check for good quality material from a trusted interior design company to ensure longevity.
7. Wardrobe Size
Always measure the space available for the wardrobe before buying or building one. The wardrobe shouldn’t look too big and shouldn’t overpower the other furniture. Bigger bedroom spaces can always go for walk-in wardrobe designs. Small to medium spaces can always go for a custom built-in wardrobe where it can accurately use up difficult spaces and put them into function. There is a wardrobe for every room no matter what the size. Planning the wardrobe size should be done before the planning of the bedroom as well based on the requirements.
No matter what is the size of the room these few points should help you out in determining the initial stages of wardrobe selection. Always remember your wardrobe should have enough space for function and also appear sleek and appealing. With a showroom in Ernakulam (Kochi) and Thrissur and servicing Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Alappuzha, Idukki, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode (Calicut), Wayanad, Coimbatore, and Kannur areas, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org designing a beautiful wardrobe design!
The sliding wardrobe door design is a new favourite.
Wardrobe design has become an integral part of interior designing. The need for storage units determines the size of the room that needs to be built. The majority of the things that we own require ample amounts of storage space and thus, we need to optimize every space available with the right storage wardrobes.
As such an amount of storage requires lots of space, sliding doors help in not taking up too much space in the room keeping it compact. As a part of interior designing, it is also important that we try to keep our wardrobe design sleek and chic. The sliding door design helps in not occupying too much space while also giving it an elegant look.
To put it very simply, a sliding wardrobe is a wardrobe where the doors slide from one end to another. This makes it look very stylish and futuristic, unlike the traditional open and close hinge-type doors. Sliding doors, when fabricated well, are very convenient to use and occupy less space.
Advantages of Sliding Wardrobe Doors
- Uses lesser space in the room unlike the hinge varieties, where once the door is opened space is compromised.
- Sleek design that is very aesthetically pleasing.
- It is a great addition when we want larger wardrobes. Hinge door design on large wardrobes will end up having many compartments. However, by using a sliding door, we just need to use two doors that slide from one end to the other.
- Sliding doors can also use up wall space.
- They are available in various styles, designs, and colors making them more versatile and design-friendly than traditional hinged door wardrobes.
Different varieties of sliding doors to choose from
- Mirrored sliding doors offer a full-length mirror attached to the door itself serving a dual purpose in addition to efficient storage. The mirrored door gives the room a spacious look as well. If you want to adhere to the rules of Vastu, keep in mind that you must refrain from placing mirrors facing the bed so make sure this is not the case.
- Vinyl-covered sliding doors provide a glossier stylish look to the sliding doors.
- Frosted glass sliding doors offer a very stylish contemporary look.
- Paneled sliding doors give an option of mixing and matching different colors based on the customer’s individual needs.
- Wooden sliding doors also give a very classic appearance with a wide variety of wooden materials to choose from.
The sliding door concept is very unique and aesthetically appealing. It can be accommodated in a given space very well once we understand the functionality of the sliding doors.
Multiple designs, with various colors and textures to choose from, make sliding doors a very versatile concept to be used on our wardrobes.
With a showroom in Ernakulam (Kochi) and Thrissur and servicing Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Alappuzha, Idukki, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode (Calicut), Wayanad, Coimbatore, and Kannur areas, reach out to us at email@example.com for designing a wardrobe that you will love!
Which one is your favourite?
Innovative ideas along with modern technology have allowed us to give historical wardrobes a new face. Wardrobes are an essential part of the bedroom. It is the major storage unit for our clothes, jewelers, shoes, books, and accessories. A piece of furniture with so much importance needs a revamp.
These days, a room is designed based on the requirements of the wardrobe also. A wardrobe design can be custom-made accordingly and fitted in areas that can function as more storage space and also make the room look sleek and aesthetic. The customers have various designs, materials, and colors to choose from when it comes to wardrobe design. Let’s have a look at the different types of wardrobe designs available in the market.
1. The traditional wardrobe
The traditional wardrobe is your typical hinge support wardrobe. The doors are attached to the main body with the support of a hinge for opening and closing.
The only added advantage this particular design has is that a person can view all the contents inside the wardrobe once opened.
The disadvantage of such a wardrobe is that it occupies a lot of space when we open the door, requiring more space in a room to fit in these wardrobes.
2. The sliding door wardrobe design
This particular design is the most sought-out design these days. The traditional hinge is removed and the doors can just be slid from one end to the other smoothly for operation. This particular design offers a lot of space for the wardrobe inside and saves the space outside as it’s not dependent on a hinge movement.
The sliding door can be made up of a variety of materials, unlike the traditional ones. We can use glass, wood, metal and also have different textures layering it. Having a full glass sliding door gives a very bright appearance to the room thus giving the wardrobe a beautiful aesthetic within the room.
3. The walk-in wardrobe design
Do you know what luxury or royalty feels like? That’s the feeling you get when you install a walk-in wardrobe inside your bedroom. This particular design is used in rooms that have an ample amount of space.
Floor-to-ceiling glass doors give you the access to see what’s inside and offer a more sophisticated and organized look. With the addition of a beautiful chandelier and flooring, this particular wardrobe can take the aesthetics of the bedroom to the next level.
4. The L-shaped wardrobe
The L-shaped wardrobe is the one that connects two walls and occupies the corners as well. This is mostly a customized type of wardrobe that is built-in based on your requirements within the architecture of a room. We can make a space to even hold up a TV or a pull-up bed to save some space in the room.
The corners of the room are included and can be made into glass showpieces to place accessories, books, and other items to display. Custom wardrobes are an excellent choice as it comes with efficient shelving and contemporary styles.
With so many wardrobes to choose from the customer can make an informed choice as to what they may need. A wardrobe these days indirectly reflects the personality of the person staying in that room. With a showroom in Ernakulam (Kochi) and Thrissur and servicing Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Alappuzha, Idukki, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode (Calicut), Wayanad, Coimbatore, and Kannur areas, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org designing a wardrobe design just for you!
The scientific approach to wardrobe design.
Many fundamentals guide wardrobe design- the main one being how user-friendly it is. One factor that must precede wardrobe interior design is an understanding of ergonomics
What is ergonomics and how does it impact wardrobe design?
In general, ergonomics refers to the science of study of people and the items they use as well as the locations they frequent. With adequate planning and this basic understanding of the user, one can manipulate items and locations frequented in daily routine to make it quicker, safer, and more comfortable for the person of interest.
In interior design, ergonomics is a frequently discussed topic- kitchen ergonomics so that a person can prepare a meal without difficulty, space planning in the blueprint of a house to make a room feel spacious, the type of sofa that would suit the family- every single aspect with good interior designers is designed keeping the end-user in mind.
About the bedroom and in particular, wardrobe design, there are several aspects to consider to make it ergonomic. The ergonomics of wardrobe design is highly dependent on who the user is- their age, gender, height, physical condition, preferences, and dominant hand.
The Principles of Ergonomics & how it influences Wardrobe Design with clear examples are as follows:
1 .Maintenance of a Neutral Posture
When the user’s body is in balance, they are said to be in a neutral posture. A state of imbalance constitutes an awkward posture and must be avoided at all costs for routinely performed tasks.
Example: Designing ergonomic wardrobe handle designs to direct opening and closing motions for the wardrobe door work on the principle of maintaining a neutral posture of the digits, wrists, and forearms.
2. Reduction of the need for Excessive Force, Motion and Exposure to Increased Vibration
For the use of a product, the user must not have applied excess force or motion and should not receive increased vibration. These factors may harm the individual’s long-term health.
Example: Struggling to open up a heavy drawer in a wardrobe or a rusty wardrobe door is rather unpleasant- and can be detrimental to health in the long term. Consider sliding wardrobe door design and push-to-open drawers for ease and reduction in the need for excessive force and motion.
3. Items should be readily Accessible
Things for daily use should be placed within accessible reach making the reach and use of the product easy.
Example: In a wardrobe, items of routine use like daily wear clothes and undergarments must be allocated within zones that are easy to reach. Using the right wardrobe accessories to organize them within this zone is extremely helpful. The use of lofts or bottom storage must be reserved for items that are used only occasionally like clothing for special events, seasonal clothes, or luggage.
4. Maximal operation within the Hand-Shake Zone
Operating within one’s comfort zone always yields the best results. Similarly, a person’s hand-shake zone is considered to be their power zone and it falls between the middle of a person’s chest to the middle of their thigh. If any effort needs to be made, it is best to operate within this zone to reduce strain.
Example: Heavy items like a jewelry box or a master bedroom wardrobe with an in-built foldable dressing table or ironing stand must be placed within this zone for a user to allow for easy operation.
5. Reduction of Static Load
The position that a person maintains for an extended period contributes to increased static load which results in fatigue.
Example: When a wardrobe is being designed for an individual who is 5 feet tall, it is advised to keep the commonly used clothing items on shelves or rails that can be accessed without bending down or reaching up for them. The same goes for the width of the shelf- the user shouldn’t have to bend in an awkward posture to get an item from the back of the shelf. While this entails a very small portion of the day, it is done daily while deciding on the outfit of the day, for a long-term period.
6. Pressure Point Minimisation
Throughout the usage of an item, the place where the object contacts the body of the user is the pressure point. Excessive pressure points tend to result in contact stress and thereby, must be reduced.
Example: For the opening and closure of a wardrobe or its drawers, it is important to reduce the area of pressure points. Maximum pressure points will be activated in wardrobe handle designs wherein a complete grip is needed for the opening while minimal pressure point activation is observed in push-to-open or electric opening varieties.
7. Good Lighting for Illumination
To reduce strain on one’s eyes, it is advised to have good illumination within all operating spaces.
Example: Invest in good wardrobe lighting sources that allow you to easily visualize all the contents of the cupboard unit.
Keep in mind all of these tips and their applications when you finalise your wardrobe design! With a showroom in Ernakulam (Kochi) and Thrissur and servicing Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Alappuzha, Idukki, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode (Calicut), Wayanad, Coimbatore and Kannur areas, reach out to us at email@example.com designing an ergonomic wardrobe design just for you!
Here’s why you should get a wardrobe design with a mirror.
The one trick up every interior designer’s sleeve to design a small room to appear more spacious is the use of mirrors. So, naturally, the next course of action would be to create innovative wardrobe designs with mirrors- beauty and function, all-in-one.
Pros of having a wardrobe design with a mirror:
- It serves the function of allowing one to get ready easily. If storage and a seating area can also be included, it could very well function as a dressing area.
- When light falls on the mirror, it makes the room look brighter and more spacious.
- It is an attractive addition making both the room and the wardrobe look more beautiful.
Customers with a full-length mirror attached to their wardrobe can attest to the many advantages this provides. It’s so much easier for women to drape their saris, for men to see how they look before they head to work and it makes for the perfect mirror selfie spot when you’re all decked up!
Types of wardrobe designs with mirrors:
- Wardrobe with a floor-to-ceiling mirror design
If you want to use a mirror on your wardrobe to make a room appear larger than life, opt for a sliding wardrobe design with full-length mirrors on its surface. This adds an element of flair to the room and makes it look extremely sophisticated. However, you may have to reconsider the position of your wardrobe if it faces your bed if you believe in Vastu as this is contraindicated. If you want a Vastu-compliant full-length mirror, read on till the last point!
- Unilateral wardrobe door with mirror
Having full-length mirrors on every door of a multi-door wardrobe can be a little overwhelming. If you want to play it a little minimalistic with the mirror, choose to have a full-length mirror on just one of the wardrobe doors. This serves the purpose of having a mirror on every inch of the wardrobe.
- Wardrobe mirrors with patterns
If a full-length plain mirror is too overpowering for you, consider adding a touch of whimsy by playing with patterns. You could consider latticework, metallic embossing, mirrors of geometrical patterns or a 3D rendered design to breathe life into your wardrobe mirror. Each one of these pattern suggestions suits different styles of interior decor so make a decision wisely.
- Wardrobe design with framed mirror
While the remaining options on this list so far have been types of frameless mirrors on wardrobes, a framed mirror is a beautiful addition too. Opt for a classic frame in the same colors as the wardrobe or a more colorful frame to make the mirror pop.
- Wardrobe pull-out mirror
For those who want to remain Vastu compliant when their wardrobe faces the bed and still want to have a wardrobe design with a mirror, the best wardrobe design hack is to install a pull-out mirror. This variety of full-length mirrors is elegant, concealed, Vastu compliant, and can be pulled out and undergo a 90° rotation. Which one is your favorite?
With a showroom in Ernakulam (Kochi) and Thrissur and servicing Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Alappuzha, Idukki, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode (Calicut), Wayanad, Coimbatore, and Kannur areas, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org designing a wardrobe design with a mirror that you will love!
All About Handles On The Wardrobe Door
The approach to designing a modern wardrobe includes considering the space, the architectural layout, and the type of wardrobe best suited for the same. With the perfect design being picked out, trivial yet significant factors like door handles may need equal importance in enhancing the beauty of such home elements.
If you ask us why we think handles on wardrobe doors are important, this is an article worth considering. Wardrobe door handles make it easier for the seamless functioning of the doors and most importantly, be strong in handling forces. You don’t want to keep fixing loose door handles, do you?
Whether you plan on getting a simple or a contemporary style wardrobe handle, it is important to find a design that goes best with your wardrobe type. Wardrobe handles can be in wood, metal, acrylic, or glass finishes. With the right choice of wardrobe handles, the overall appearance of wardrobes can be enhanced. Here’s a basic guide to help you choose a wardrobe handle design that will accentuate the look of your space.
1. Minimalist designs
These wardrobe handle designs offer a unique style added with minimalism. They are great for sliding door wardrobes as well as hinged door wardrobes. The concealed design of these door handles complies with ergonomic and convenient usage.
2. Functional wardrobe handles
Functional types of wardrobe handle designs use lever handles for managing wardrobe functions. Lever-type wardrobe handles would be ideal for rooms with similar door handle styles.
3. Designer wardrobe handles
When it comes to choosing customized wardrobe door handles, opting for a designer wardrobe handle would be the best choice. It can be tailored to suit your wardrobe style, be it traditional or contemporary. Designer wardrobe handles include types like knobs, cabinet handles and cup pulls.
A variety of wardrobe door handles are available with special designs in wood, metal, acrylic, and glass that come in various sizes and unique shapes. When selected suiting the type of wardrobe design, door handles add a charm to the overall look and feel of the bedroom.
With a showroom in Ernakulam (Kochi) and Thrissur and servicing Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Alappuzha, Idukki, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode (Calicut), Wayanad, Coimbatore, and Kannur areas, reach out to us at email@example.com for designing a wardrobe that you will love!
Stunning luxury- now in your bedroom!
If you want to give your bedroom a classy appearance for it to stand out, there are a few ways to go about it. The main focal points of the bedroom are the bed and the wardrobe, so a classy transformation of these two aspects will lend a luxurious appearance to the bedroom. In this article, we will be closely examining how a glass wardrobe design can change the look of a room. When it comes to wardrobe designs, a variety that’s gaining the hype it deserves is the glass wardrobe design.
Let’s look at the advantages of a glass modular wardrobe design:
- These premium types of wardrobe designs give the overall bedroom a classy and sophisticated appearance. It is preferred in contemporary settings and adds an edge to the preexisting decor.
- They can give a sneak peek into the contents of a wardrobe, making access to items easier.
- They are very quick and easy to install.
- They can also be used to display items of interest. For instance, in a walk-in wardrobe, a glass-covered unit can be used to display bags and shoes for added oomph.
- Sliding wardrobe doors made of glass are functional as well as space-saving.
- Glass can be customized to the customer’s liking- it can easily be painted or frosted based on their preference.
- They save more energy than traditional wardrobes with lights as the need for switching on lights is reduced.
Disadvantages of glass wardrobe designs:
- Glass wardrobes are available at a higher price point than regular wardrobe designs.
- They are prone to shatter and repairing or replacing the broken glass may be expensive too. This can be prevented with the use of cupboard-appropriate glass types that are less likely to shatter.
- They tend to discolor over a long period. This can also be prevented by investing in a glass wardrobe of high quality.
- Upkeep requires attention as glass can be easily marked by fingerprints.
Technically, all of the disadvantages can be easily addressed- therefore the advantages outweigh the apparent disadvantages!
Types of glass wardrobe designs:
The glass used on the surface of the wardrobe can be of many types- transparent, frosted, lacquered, or stained glass.
Glass Wardrobe Vastu tips:
- Avoid placing broken glass or cracked elements as they can be a source of negative energy. If a glass wardrobe breaks, get it replaced immediately.
- Position glass in the North or Northeast directions for maximum benefit. However, it is generally recommended to place a wardrobe in the Southwest or Northwest. So, find a way to balance both of these.
The experts are here forever to help you out. With a showroom in Ernakulam (Kochi) and Thrissur and servicing Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Alappuzha, Idukki, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode (Calicut), Wayanad, Coimbatore, and Kannur areas, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for designing a wardrobe design that you will love!
The bedroom is one of the most decorated rooms in terms of interior. Of late, wardrobe designing has become a trend, and why not. It is one of the most used items of furniture in the house. It is not just furniture that holds our storage but also a piece of art that completes the room and gives the room a whole new fresh look.
The addition of glass to these stylish wardrobe designs takes the particular piece of furniture to a whole new level. Due to the availability of a variety of glasses and different designs and textures in the market today, the customer has multiple options to choose from on how they want their wardrobe to be customized.
Glasses are available in the form of transparent glass, tinted glass, lacquered glass, mirror glass, frosted glass, and pattern glass.
Some of the added advantages of having glass wardrobes are:
- As it reflects light, it provides lots of brightness in the room
- The room tends to look even more spacious
- It gives an elegant and chic look to the existing wardrobe
- It makes your wardrobe appear very organized and contemporary
Now, glass wardrobes do require good maintenance for the above points to weigh in and for them to look flawless.
There is a wide variety of applications on how these glass wardrobe designs can transform your room
- The walk-in glass wardrobe design with floor-to-ceiling glass gives a very elegant and organized appearance. This may be slightly more expensive than the other options on this list but infinitely as beautiful. We can view and pick our outfits of the day from the comfort of the bed itself.
- A partial glass wardrobe is where only a section of the wardrobe is made using glass. This is where you can store items or books or souvenirs that are special and it adds an essence of glamour to the room.
- A mix of frosted glass and mirrors allows the room to look more spacious and bright, due to the reflection of the light. However, do consider Vastu, if you believe in it, to position the wardrobe appropriately.
- A vertical mirror allows you to check out your whole outfit before you step out and also creates an elegant appearance to the room.
- Frosted glass wardrobe gives a perfect appearance as it does not reveal much of what’s inside but also shows a bit of how organized a wardrobe can look.
- A combination of mirror and lacquered glass give the room a royal look and also makes it look more spacious.
Glasses are the perfect addition to any wardrobe. Availability of different types can help us make our wardrobe looks even more sleek and classier. With a showroom in Ernakulam (Kochi) and Thrissur and servicing Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Alappuzha, Idukki, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode (Calicut), Wayanad, Coimbatore, and Kannur areas, reach out to us at email@example.com for designing a glass wardrobe design that you will love!
Why waste space ?
In the world of wardrobe designs and their latest, the corner wardrobe has emerged as a popular choice for compact spaces or awkwardly shaped rooms. They are small or modular wardrobe designs that make use of the corner wall of a room and the wardrobe is configured in an L-shaped layout for optimum storage.
Advantages of a corner wardrobe design:
The following are the advantages of a corner wardrobe design in the bedroom-
- Converts awkward and usually unused ‘dead’ corners of a room into efficient space
- Provides adequate storage, even more than a conventional one door wardrobe design
- Corner wardrobes have an aesthetic appeal as well
- Can be easily customized to fit the room and to suit the user’s individual needs
Things to keep in mind when opting for a corner wardrobe design:
Before you take the plunge and invest in a corner wardrobe design for your bedroom, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Measurements are key! Make sure to get accurate measurements of the area where you intend on placing the corner wardrobe if you’re buying one from a store. However, if you reach out to an interior designer to get one made, you need not worry about this.
- With corner units, make sure that no major plug points that you routinely use are obstructed. You also have to check for other electrical appliances or wiring that may be positioned here.
- Inside the corner wardrobe, make sure that you customize based on your need- have a blend of shelves, rails for hanging clothes, and drawers to arrange clothes and valuables.
Disadvantages of a corner wardrobe design:
- There could be a clash between opposing doors on either end of the L-shaped wardrobe which over long-term use can result in damage.
- Accessibility to certain zones of the wardrobe would require the opening of a larger area of the closet than otherwise.
With a showroom in Ernakulam (Kochi) and Thrissur and servicing Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Alappuzha, Idukki, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode (Calicut), Wayanad, Coimbatore, and Kannur areas, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for designing a master bedroom wardrobe design that you will love!